Every group has one-- the friend whose eyes are closed more than open, naps like it's their job, and rarely voluntarily leaves their bed. Here are seven things you know to be true when you're the friend who's always sleeping (or wishing to be).
1. Sleeping is more than a hobby, it's your passion.
Your true calling in life, your master skill. That has to be why you do so much of it...
2. You miss a plethora of plans for your bed.
You had full intentions to make it out tonight, but two hours later here you are, arising from yet another nap. There's really no point of moving now. There will be plenty other times to be social, right?
3. Your friends don't even question when you go MIA.
The "where are you" and "are you okay" texts turn to "wake the #@*! up" phone calls following hours of you not responding. After all, your friends expect nothing less from you.
4. You live in sweatpants so you're ready to go to bed at all times.
You can't fall asleep in jeans (who am I kidding, you can fall asleep in everything). But why be anything other than comfortable when you're bound to doze off 95% of the time?
5. You always have to rewind the latest Netflix episode you've reached.
Because there's no way you made it to season five consciously. You were knocked out after season four, episode twenty.
6. There are dozens of pictures of you sleeping in public.
It's not safe anywhere. The paparazzi are always lurking-- from train, plane and car rides, to couch naps or snoozes at your desk. You could make a collage out of all of the pictures your friends snipe of you asleep.
7. You start to confuse your dreams and reality because you spend so much damn time sleeping.
So that didn't happen? I'll guess I'll just keep on sleeping until something actually does...