7 Signs You're Obsessed With "Criminal Minds"

And you're totally fine with your obsession.

415
CBS

Of all of the crime shows that are on TV, "Criminal Minds" is, by far, the best. With so many episodes already made and available for streaming on Netflix and many more continuing to be made, it is extremely easy to become obsessed with the show. Here are some of the signs that you've become too invested in the TV show.

1. You yearn to have a relationship similar to any on the show. Garcia and Derek, JJ and Reid, Derek and Reid, any of which would suffice.

The team has such amazing relationships, and you would literally give anything to have anything like that in your life.

2. You start to try and incorporate some of Garcia's confidence and style into your everyday life.

3. You constantly debate which person on the team you'll end up marrying.

Everyone on that show is eye candy.

4. You've seen every episode and can recall the ending to every episode in the opening, but will continue watching anyways.

5. You can tell how old an episode is solely based on Reid's hairstyles.

6. You feel you should end every day with a quote that pertains to your day since that's what happens every episode.

7. And you're fully convinced the show has taught you everything you need to know about profiling and should become a full member of the team.

Here's to the best crime show on TV; keep on being fabulous.