7 Questions You’ll Find Yourself Asking If You Try A Chloe Ting Challenge

Who knew a workout challenge could pose so many questions?

10

Chloe Sting and other workout challenges are all the rage right now. Whether you're hoping for a quarantine glow up, looking for new ways to stay active during lockdown, or want to build up your strength, thousands of people are turning to challenges like the ones Chloe Ting creates. Whether it's the accountability of having a schedule to follow, the feeling of community garnered by seeing others post about the challenge, or the variations in the workout, challenges are appeasing to so many people. Even as we look at return to college campuses, many gym facilities are closed or will be limiting access, so at home, challenges are a great way to stay safe while still incorporating activity into your life. That being said, sometimes they are HARD and may end with you asking yourself many questions- I know I do sometimes.

1. How does she come up with these?

When my body is contorted in the middle of a weird exercise like a corkscrew twist, I can’t help but wonder, how did Chloe come up with this?

2. Is she superhuman?

I don’t know about you, but at the end of a workout session I am certainly not dancing and jumping around. I just wanna know how you do 45 minutes of HIIT and then dance around with all the energy in the world - how?!

3. How many videos are in tomorrow’s schedule ?

After a day of 4, sometimes 5 videos I find myself asking, how many videos are in tomorrow’s schedule? And then pleading with the universe that it’s 3 videos or less.

4. Is this even doing anything?

Sometimes the first 20 or 30 seconds of a workout you might not feel it as much, and then the last 10-15 seconds hit you like a ton of bricks. It’s almost like the universe can sense that you’re thinking that, and then all of a sudden you FEEL it.

5. What day am I on again?

You would think you could just remember, “I’m on day seven” but sometimes the videos blend together or a rest day throws you off and you can’t remember what day you’re on. Usually you end up looking back to try and remember what videos you did yesterday so that you can figure out what day you were on.

6. When is the next rest day?

Especially if it’s been multiple days in a row with a lot of videos, you may find yourself asking when the next time you’ll get a break.

7. Am I doing this right?

Sometimes, especially with a more complicated move, you may feel like asking am I doing it the right way, am I making it the most effective it can be? This may be a good thing, especially towards the end of the challenge, because it means that you are probably getting stronger and it doesn’t feel the same or as challenging as it did at the beginning of the challenge, and that’s a GOOD thing- it means it’s working!