7 Netflix Shows to Watch When You Don't Know What to Watch

We all know picking a new Netflix show is a struggle.

963

With summer just starting, the hard decision of what Netflix shows to put on your to-do list begins. There are just so many options that it's often overwhelming deciding which new show to watch. So when you are struggling to decide on a new show to watch, check out this list of popular Netflix shows that are definitely worth the watch.

Friends

Forever a classic, Friends is a popular show about six best friends who attempt to take on everyday life in New York. Hilarious, light-hearted, and addicting, Friends is the perfect show when you don't want a heavy show and are just looking for a quick laugh.

American Horror Story

With four seasons currently on Netflix, you can make significant headway into catching up on AHS. When a family of three moves from Boston to Los Angeles, they don't realize that they house is haunted by some not-so-friendly ghosts. If you like Supernatural and other shows about the supernatural, AHS will fast become your summer Netflix addiction.

Orange is the New Black

A Netflix original, OITNB has quickly become one of the most popular shows on the network. Piper Chapman has to serve time because of crimes she as involved in in her past, and has to adjust to the prison life. With season four coming to Netflix on June 17, this is the perfect time to catch up for the highly anticipated new season.

House of Cards

Frustrated by the current political situation? House of Cards offers a new view of the greed and corruption that are rampant in politics. Watch how a representative attempts to take down a past presidential candidate by any means possible.

Blue Mountain State

Follow the dysfunctional football powerhouse that parties to put every college party you've ever been at to shame. With short, funny, and ridiculous episodes that make you wonder how these guys even manage to play football, BMS is entertaining and totally worth spending a weekend or two on it.

Grey's Anatomy

A hugely popular drama, Grey's Anatomy will require commitment and the ability to accept the numerous tears you will shed. With eleven of the twelve seasons on Netflix, there is plenty to watch before the last season is put on. Be ready to become emotionally invested in each of the characters while laughing and crying along with them.

Prison Break

Michael Scofield's brother has been wrongly convicted of a crime and put on death row. In a desperate attempt to break him out, he gets himself arrested to be put with his brother to attempt to break them both out and prove his brother's innocence. Be prepared to sit on the edge of your seat and hold your breath as elaborate plots are put into play in order for Scofield to save his brother.

As we all know, summer is a time for sleep, ice cream, friends, and Netflix. Don't struggle to decide what show to watch when there are so many good ones. Enjoy your Netflix!