7 Lies That All F*ckboys Tell, Because They Just Can't Help Themselves

We've all encountered f*ckboys before. You can spot them from a mile away.

185
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/01/31/636530073281726908620886712_4233811263_41b96a780f_b.jpg

We've all encountered f*ckboys before.

You can spot them from a mile away. You know they're bad for you, but yet you choose to give him a chance anyway. And it always ends the same way.

Here are 7 lies that f*ckboys tell that we've all fallen for before.

1. You're the only girl I'm talking to.

First of all, why do I care what you're doing in your free time? We both agree we were just looking for hookups. You're not the only guy I'm talking to either, so why bother lying to me? My only concern is that you're clean and stay protected.

2. I'll text/call you.

Chances are, you only ever hear from them when they want something. And if they text or call you for anything more than a quickie, you'll probably spend the rest of the day wondering why because it's totally sus.

3. I treat girls right.

It's usually the worst of the f*ckboys who give this line, too.

4. I don't talk to her anymore.

5. I'll give it to you good.

This never means good sex. It usually means he's mediocre and he's overcompensating. The best hookups you'll have are with guys who don't need to tell you how good they are because they can actually just show you instead.

6. I'm sorry.

Never sorry. At least not that they hurt you. Just that they got caught.

7. Damn, but I really wanted to see you.

You failed you to commit to, you obviously didn't want to see me that badly. So, save your breath.