7 Hannah Montana Quotes To Live By

7 Hannah Montana Quotes To Live By

What would Hannah Do?

15135
7 Hannah Montana Quotes To Live By
www.animeleague.net

With the hit TV show Hannah Montana coming backing to Disney Channel this past Saturday, I felt it was needed to share some of Miley's best advice.

1. "I don't know. Maybe I Should just give up guys for good."

If a boy isn't treating you the way you want to be treated, kick his butt to the curb. If you are getting frustrated, maybe it is time to take a break from the dating game. Which is totally okay and normal!

2. "Everybody makes mistakes everybody has those days."

It is true! Don't get discouraged just because something doesn't go the way that you expected. If an interview didn't go your way, or plans with friends fall through, you can always make the next day better!

3. "Okay. I can do this. Just gotta take a running start."

Although here Miley is talking about physically running, this applies to life when you are starting something new or something that you aren't comfortable with yet. Take a deep breath and tell yourself you can do it, all you need is a running start.

4. "I'm a teenager. We act without thinking and we get zits. It's what we do."

This one might be my favorite. Acting without thinking is one of the main faults of our generation. It's what we do. But overcoming it is easy! Just try to realize when you are acting on an impulse and stop yourself, think the situation over, then act on it.

5. "This is real life. This ain't some Nicholas Sparks novel."

Miley really knows what she is talking about here. Life does not happen like it does in books or in the movies. You cannot expect a fairy-tale ending to everything, life is tough and scary and full of bad things. However the light is there if you look for it.

6. "I know changing can be scary, but it's a part of growing up. It's how we find out who we are and who we're gonna be."

What a great piece of advice Hannah. Changes like moving into college or starting a new job are super intimidating. But they are the moments that will shape who we are in the future. Changing is the biggest part of life.

7. "Life's a climb...But the view is great."

Life is challenging and difficult, but all so worth it. Being with friends and family and sharing new experiences with them is going to make your life so wonderful. Take advantage of every moment and seize the day!