Winter is coming. But before we get to it, here are 7 things to check off your list as a student of Towson University.
1. Take a Selfie with the Goats in the Glen Woods
When it's warm out, a local farm brings their goats to the Glen Woods to eat the weeds and invasive plants. An eco-friendly and fun project, head down to the woods to pet and take selfies with them!
2. Go to a Tailgate
ALL HAIL THE RETURN OF THE TAILGATES!
3. Actually go to the Football Game after the Tailgate
It's the best place to feel all of the Towson Pride.
4. Study/People Watch in Freedom Square while Maintaining your Tan
5. Use your Meals to Buy the Frappuccinos at Cook Starbucks
The best place to spend those extra meals.
6. Ride Every Tiger on Campus
7. Drink. All. The. Pumpkin. Spice. Lattes.