7 Dangerously Bold Ways To Get Someone To Notice You

To humor those who have taken one or more of these approaches to catch a special person’s eye. Caution: Please don’t try these, you may obtain a restraining order.

206
123rf

V-Day is right around the corner and some of you are looking forward to the giving and receiving with your significant other. If you are like the majority of the population, you’re probably going to be single this year.

WRONG. Because the secret tips I’m about to give you are surely going to make you snag a crush's attention.

1. Stalk them Intensely On Social Media

Nothing gets anyone’s attention like creeping on social media. How else will you know if they’re single or not? Be sure to like things from as far back as possible so they know how obsessed you are with them and how much you love their page.

2. Find Out Where They Live and Hang Out

How incredibly romantic! John Lyly's once said, “All’s fair in love and war.” Therefore, cheating destiny is the way to do it. I mean showing up at all the places they hang out will definitely catch their eye. I mean is it really cheating destiny? You’re just helping them realize you’re the greatest thing to happen to them.

3. Call and Text Them Every Single Day (even though they never gave you their number)

Listen to this one very carefully. If done wrong they can get the message that you’re not interested, and that is definitely what we don’t want. So with that being said, blow up their phone. A ton. Never let a day go by that they’re not thinking about you. Stay in their head by contacting them consecutively every day.

4. Tell Their Friends About Your Undeniable Love For Them

People often look to their friends for advice. If you express to their friends how much you both are meant to be together, clearly he will get the message and they will encourage your crush to go for it. Of course, they don’t want their friend to miss out on a wonderful opportunity.

5. Trip or Fall in Front of Them

Think of the chain of events that could happen. If you stumble upon them, they will feel so sorry for you and help you to stand on your two feet. Then, they will see your magnificent eyes and fall madly in love with you. It’s like a classic rom-com waiting to happen.

6. Take Photos of Them (and get caught)

Just hear me out. Now, if you get caught taking pictures of them, obviously they will believe they are some masterpiece that you just had to get a photo of. This is the highest form of flattery. It does not get any better than that.

7. Change Your Appearance

If you’re striking out with your crush still (which I highly doubt because these tips are guaranteed), this will definitely have them turning their head. By changing who you look, you’re a completely different person that they may be interested in. You can start from square one, even take extreme measures and change your name. This way you can keep being different people until you’re the one they like.

OK, so those probably weren’t helpful. But hey, I did not say they would get positive attention, right? The best advice I could really give you to be in a relationship this Valentine’s Day is to do the unthinkable: talk to them. They will never know you’re interested until you ask. If they reject you, do not sulk. Why obsess over someone who doesn't like you? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Valentine’s Day, contrary to popular belief, is not about a relationship with a significant other. It is about being with people who love you. This includes friends and family. So spend this Valentine’s Day with someone you care about or who cares about you because you are solid, gold baby and not everyone can afford your luxury.