7 Black-Owned Vegan Restaurants In New York City

Healthy, delicious, and supporting a great cause.

64

Right now New York is starting to reopen and there are so many small businesses that are going to need a little extra help to make it by after having the restrictions on dinning for so long. It's also important to show some love to black-owned businesses right now. I only recently started looking into who owns the business as a factor if I want to support it, but I think it is important to do now more than ever because unfortunately, money speaks the loudest in terms of change and support. So here are seven wonderful black-owned vegan restaurants around New York City.

1. Urban Vegan Kitchen, NY

https://urbanvegankitchen.com/

Located in Manhattan

Not only does it have great reviews but they are participating in the Support+Feed program and helping give back to the community. They also carry vegan merch on their website.

3. Greedi Kitchen, NY

img1.wsimg.com

https://greedi-kitchen.com/

Two Brooklyn locations

They even have some gluten free options!

2. Juices For Life, NY

http://juicesforlife.nyc/

They have two locations in the Bronx, one in Yonkers, and One in Brooklyn on the way.

You don't have to be a legendary rapper in order to help your community, but it certainly helps. Jadakiss and Styles P are bonafide hip-hop heavyweights whos...

4. Sol Sips, NY

images.squarespace-cdn.com

https://www.solsipsnyc.com/

Located in Brooklyn

A cute spot that was featured in in ELLE and on Rachael Ray.

5.A Live Kitchen, NY

https://a-live-kitchen.business.site/

Located in Queens

They also have Vegan BLTs, juices, and desserts!

6. Seasoned Vegan, NY

https://www.seasonedvegan.com/

Located in Manhattan

This mac n' cheese looks absolutely incredible, and the rest of their menu looks just as good.

7. Veggie Castle, NY

http://veggiecastle2.com/?reqp=1&reqr=rF52LJMaoaEyoabhpTW6

Located in Queens.

My mouth is watering just looking at their feed. They are also carriers of the impossible burger.

From Your Site Articles