7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The Week

It's so easy to get caught up in life and its crazy moments, but we have to remember to stick close to God.

2274

Sometimes life gets rough and we all need a break. Sometimes we need some guidance and help with situations. I've learned through lots of troubles that the only person who is truly going to give me the best advice is God. Whenever I need advice or help in a situation that is beyond my control I turn to the Bible. It's so easy to get caught up in life and its crazy moments, but we have to remember to stick close to God. So, when I'm feeling stressed or sad I go to these verses.

Joshua 1:9 NKJV

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Isaiah 40:29 NKJV

"He gives power to the weak, And those who have no might He increases strength."

Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Exodus 14:14 NKJV

"The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace."

Psalms 46:1-3 NKJV

1 "God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble."
2 "Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;"
3 "Though its waters roar and be troubled, Through the mountains shake with its swelling."

Selah

Psalms 147:3-4 NKJV

3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."
4 "He counts the number of the stars; He calls them by name."

Psalms 91:2 NKJV

"I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.""