Things To Motivate You In The Morning
Food Drink

6 Things To Get You Out Of Bed When Coffee Can't

Coffee Is Your Best Friend When You Don't Want To Get Up In The Morning

174
https://unsplash.com/photos/YJnM4HuKB1A
Photo by alan KO on Unsplash

Motivation can come from different sources.

There are days that your motivation is minimal and there are other days that we have so much motivation that we can conquer the world. The days that we're at our lowest are the days that we need to take special care of ourselves.

For those who are coffee drinkers, coffee is one of your best friends when you need motivation. We need to think about self-care, self-reflection, and self-happiness with coffee in our hands. When we are happy we tend to be motivated, so let us look at these three ideas and how coffee can help us achieve them.

1. Drink coffee or any drink that makes you happy. 

Coffee Warms the soul

I grew up drinking coffee because it was part of my parents routine and its a huge thing in my culture. My mom's side was huge into coffee. My grandmother would drink multiple cups a day when we used to take care of her. Coffee is a great drink to get you going whether it's to the bathroom or to a meeting. You can also drink other drinks that make you feel happy and motivated It's just coffee is my thing.

2. Your loved one.

To have and to hold

It doesn't have to be a significant other to motivate you to get up in the morning, but everyone should have someone that motivates them to be a better person. Whether they are a child or an adult, we as humans have a tendency to work better in groups or in couples. As naturally social creatures, it would make sense that we should have someone to motivate us. Look at us who hire personal trainers to help us lost weight. We eventually all lose that motivation, but if we have someone to inspire us then we will end up going far in our goals.

3. Wake up a hour early and go to bed a hour earlier.

Wakey Wakey Lemon Bakey

There are some of us that are night owls or morning birds, but I happen to be a permanently exhausted pigeon. When I have something big that is about to happen, I try to go to bed earlier so that I have that extra hour in the morning to fix myself up and have a cup of coffee in the peace of the morning. Some of us don't need the full 8 hours to function, but wouldn't it be nice to have that extra hour to pump yourself up for the big occasion?

4. Have a strong and inspiring playlist. 

Music awakens the soul

When your favorite song comes on, do you get excited? Does your blood start pumping and does it bring a smile to your face? It has been show and I've witnessed and experienced this. I find that songs that have strong hard hitting beats or sounds that go between high and low have a strong impact on us. I find that listening to "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars always gets my feet walking and my confidence goes thru the roof.

5. Look your best. 

Its all about that power outfit

We all have that piece of clothing or outfit that makes us feel like we are the top of the world. I know this sounds vain, but when you look good you feel good. We are very vain creatures, and it's okay to be a little vain because vanity can be translated into confidence. It's always okay to put work into yourself whether it's putting on heels or loafers.

6. Don't forget to take a break.

Taking a break

We all need to take breaks in order to get our creative juices following again. Motivation comes from different outlets because it's what we make of it. If you have to go sit down on a beach and watch the waves to get motivated then do it because you won't regret taking a break. If you overwork yourself, you'll probably strain yourself to the point where you'll give up.

When you look back on yourself, do you feel motivated to pursue your goals/dreams and your answer is no then you need to change something. When we have a goal it gives us purpose and something to share with the rest of the world. We aren't going to be motivated 100% of the time and that's okay too.Us as humans go through cycles and sometimes we need that kick up the but for inspiration. Taking a break sometimes to grab yourself a cup of coffee or whatever you drink that makes you happy is a great thing too.