6 Hot And Original Couples Costumes For Halloween

Guaranteed To Win Any Contest

59
Wonderopolis

Halloween is right around the corner! I know all you crazy kids out there are looking for the perfect costume for you and your significant other, but the options are so limited! Look no further, here are some new funky, funny options for Halloween 2016!

1. Sexy Harambe and The Kid

What screams couple more than a playful twist on this year's Greatest Tragedy! You two can saunter in to your local halloween party and hear the gasps of shock and revulsion. Spicy! Love triangle option: Have your third member dress up as the sniper!

2. Donald Trump and His Hair Piece

Nothing is a more loving pair than Donald Trump and his poorly constructed hair piece. Try to hold on to each other as the hair drifts away. Sexy!

3. Barry Bee Benson and Vanessa Bloome

Bring back 2007 with this blast from the past. Who wouldn’t be screaming with joy when you strut in! Just don’t sting her on the first date. Remember, you only get one.

4. Katy Perry and A Plastic Bag
Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, waiting to be the best couple costume of 2016?

5. Katy Perry and A Paper Bag

Do you ever feel, like a paper bag, drifting through the wind, waiting to be the most confused couple costume of 2016?

6. Santa Claus and one of his Ho-Ho-Hoes

Ready to disappoint your family and alienate a religious holiday? Wear this taboo costume and watch your facebook friends decrease! Grandma will send you messages everyday and beg you to go to confession. But you’re too cool for that, aren’t you big man?

There you have it folks! I hope you enjoyed these few ideas. Remember, stay safe and watch out for the couple wearing the last costume. They’re weird.