6 Must-Have Fall Trends To Pumpkin Spice Up Your Wardrobe

Feel GOURD-ous with these amazing accessories and looks is easy!

34

Fall is here!

With Halloween right around the corner and the temperature slowly starting to drop, it's time to push your summer wardrobe into the back of your closet and pull out your cozy flannels and soft sweaters. While you might have bought some great fall items to wear last year, your wardrobe is never complete without adding some great new pieces that not only are trendy but also diverse and wearable.

Here are some clothing items and accessories to add to your fall shopping cart:

1. Suede Boots

Suede ankle boots in a neutral color are the perfect way to complete a fall look!

2. Animal Print

Animal print with a fall twist incorporates warm tones in the form of a sweater or dress. This is a great way to add a fun design to your wardrobe while following 2020 fashion trends.

3. Leather Bag

Having a brown leather bag can give your look a relaxed and organic feel that screams autumn.

4. Floral Dress

While floral prints would usually be considered a summer trend, choosing a piece that uses fall tones of oranges, browns, reds, dark greens, and yellows will make this outfit work perfectly for this season.

5. Earring Cuffs

Gold ear cuffs give you some added sparkle to your look, great for when wearing your hair up.

6. Tie-Dye Print

Light color tons with hints of tie-dye are coming back this year for fall! From bojo dresses to oversized hoodies, subtle tie-dye can be on anything.

From a new take on floral prints to fall tie-dye prints, there are a ton of ways to style these fall trends! Will you be buying into any of the trends this year? I certainly will!