6 Shows That Cable/Streaming Services Should Pick Up

6 Cancelled Shows That Cable/Streaming Services Should Pick Up

Where some this season's cancelled shows can live on

229
ABC

May might bring warm weather, flowers, and the unoffical start to summer however, it also brings the end for dozens of TV shows. Last weekend, the networks made their descions on what they wanted to keep or get rid for their primetime line up next fall. While some show's such as I Feel Bad didn't surpise many when cancelled, other such as Speechless left some fans with that reaction after ABC cancelled it. Thanks to cable and streaming, there is a chance many cancelled shows this season can live on. Here are cancelled shows that cable networks and streaming services should pick up.

1. Speechless

Although it's ratings have fell since it debuted on ABC in 2016, thanks to Disney and 20th Century Fox merging, the show was close to a syndication deal. For now, it's looks like the sitcom will just remain in the books.

​2. Life In Pieces

The Short family made many people laugh but couldn't impress CBS enough for a renewal. Five episodes into it's current seaso and CBS already pulled the plug on it.

3. Whisky Cavalier

It was said to be one of the biggest new shows of the season for ABC however, that couldn't stop it from getting axed. Unlike other series, Warner Brothers is looking to have Whisky Cavalier continue on another network.

4. Midnight Texas

Based on the books by Charlaine Harris, NBC pulled the plug on it in December. Just like Whisky Cavalier, Universal has been looking for a new home for the drama as well.

5. Reverie

Between low ratings and mixed reviews, Reverie's cancellation isn't surprising. Having it on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime, could change all that.

6. The Passage

Out all the networks, Fox did the most axing. Unlike NBC, ABC, CBS, and The CW, Fox axed eight of their shows. The Passage was one of them. What started off as a strong ratings performer, didnt end as one.