netflix shows series original series binge tv

6 Netflix Original Shows to binge right now

Get ready to stay up all night!!!

29
https://www.pexels.com/photo/closeup-photo-of-person-holding-panasonic-remote-control-in-front-of-turned-on-smart-television-987586/

Finding something to watch is the hardest thing about Netflix. There are so many options...like thousands of options. It can take hours to pick what to watch if you don't already have something in mind. This list is here to guide you toward some Netflix original shows so you don't have to waste your valuable binging time searching for the right thing to watch.

1. The End of the F---ing World

The End of the F***ing World/Instagram

Seasons: 1, Episodes: 8

This clever dark dramedy follows two teens who set out to ~sort of~ find themselves. One is rebelling against her complacent life and the other thinks he is a psychopath (no big deal). Hilarity and chaos ensue as their adventure, that was adapted from a graphic novel, plays out through your favorite streaming service. The ending will leave you shocked and the awesome soundtrack will have you tapping your feet through all 8 episodes.

2. Godless

Seasons: 1, Episodes: 7

The West is seen in a new light in this limited series in which a ruthless gang leader is searching for a former member. The man he's looking for, though, is hiding out in a town populated solely by women. The women are more capable than outsiders give them credit for and can protect their territory impeccably. The show screams girl power, especially for a historical series, and you'll be rooting for the protagonists all the way to their classic Western shootout.

3. Longmire

Seasons: 6, Episodes: 63

As the longest series on this list, Longmire, will give you plenty of days and nights of watching. It's also a Western, but unlike Godless it is contemporary. The show was picked up by Netflix in 2014 after being cancelled by A&E, so technically it's a Netflix semi-original series, but that's enough to get it on this list. Set in rural Wyoming, the show follows Sheriff Walt Longmire and his associates as they deal with everything from cults to kidnappings.

4. Safe

Seasons: 1, Episodes: 8

Safe is a crime drama about a widowed surgeons search for his missing daughter. As he delves deeper into his investigation he learns dark secrets about his wife and those close to him. The more the search intensifies, the more twisted the story becomes; you'll be on the edge of your seat the entire time.

5. Evil Genius

Evil Genius Netflix/Instagram

Seasons: 1, Episodes: 4

If you like Netflix's 2015 original docuseries Making a Murderer then this is the show for you. It covers the 2003 bank robbery in , Eerie, Pennsylvania that resulted in the bombing death of Brian Wells. The series examines all the main players and suspects involved. While the case is officially unsolved, the series piles evidence against one major suspect.

6. Jessica Jones

Marvel's Jessica Jones/Instagram

Seasons: 2, Episodes: 26

The great thing about all the Netflix Marvel shows is how gritty they are, they show a completely different side of heros. Jessica Jones is especially interesting because the lead is a woman; we don't often see female superhero leads (though Jessica doesn't consider herself a hero) and we certainly don't often see them with bad attitudes, foul mouths and "I'm not meant to save people" outlooks. She is more of a real person, relatable in her ways (and sometimes her struggles). Even though she's not the average, world-saving superhero, you'll want her to win every time.