5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Musician

If you're looking for a future lover, look no further.

21
Twenty Something Living

If you've ever had bad experiences with a previous boyfriend or girlfriend, it's probably because they weren't a musician. This listicle is intended to help you find your soulmate. Being a musician myself, I can vouch for everything on this list.

1. We are natural poets.

Musicians are very well known for being natural poets and expressing their feelings in the form of song. It can be the most romantic thing of your life, unless you break up with them.

2. We are as loyal as can be.

This may come as a shock to most of you, but musicians tend to actually be extremely loyal partners. Huge celebrities are the reason we get the bad reputation, but most musicians aren't Hollywood rockstars.

3. We have rhythm.

I don't think you need to be a genius to figure this one out.

4. We are hopeless romantics.

Ah yes, the beauty of an art form tends to take out the romantic side in people. It's not only musicians who deal with this, but almost all artists as well.

5. We have amazing personalities.

Musicians differ immensely when it comes to personality. We come in every type from ultra shy to extremely outgoing, but there will never be anyone who is dull.