51 Ways To Be A F*cking Gentleman
popular

51 Ways To Be A F*cking Gentleman

Dear 'Total Frat Move', you're wrong.

881
51 Ways To Be A F*cking Gentleman
Google

Hey, dude! If you've been going to Total Frat Move (TFM) for dating advice, you may have come across the article "50 Ways To Be The Perfect College Girlfriend." If you've considered any of this article's advice or ideas, you may want to think twice about that one. Frat guys are some of the nicest people I have ever met, so don't downgrade them. Instead, let's be smarter about this. Check out this list of 51 ways to be a gentleman:

1. If it is 4:00 AM and you're asking me if I'm up, I'm not coming over and I'm not sorry.

2. Yes, I'm in a sorority. No, that does not mean you get to treat me like I'm trash.

3. Sorority women are actually some of the classiest girls you will ever meet. How about you treat us with the respect that we deserve?

4. Cool, great. Thanks for telling me that I look "sexy" today. If I'm so sexy, then how about trying to converse with me rather than trying to hook up with my best friend?

5. Don't just assume that I'm going to give you a blowjob.. because I'm not. Especially with that attitude.

6. I can handle my alcohol just fine, maybe you should learn how to handle yours.

7. Try opening the door for me and taking me on a real date. Maybe under all that ego, there's a guy that might be worth getting to know.

8. Stop being so full of yourself.

9. Don't lie to impress me.

10. Don't try so hard. Just be yourself.

11. Stop trying to hook up with me and twenty-plus others. You don't have to pick me, but for the love of all that is good in this world, please, I beg you... just pick one.

12. I am not hooking my sisters up with your friends if they're disrespectful. Sorry.

13. Take me to a baseball game, grab a coffee with me, and ask me what kind of music I'm into. Maybe I don't want to "watch a movie" with you when I just met you.

14. You don't have to randomly get me flowers and a giant teddy bear.

15. Come by work and surprise me, that's all it takes to brighten my day. I'd do the same for you.

16. I am not a hole for your penis. I'm a person. Treat me like I'm one.

17. Find out what kind of food I like, why I picked my major and what I want my future to be like, I want to know yours too.

18. I'm insecure about some things. You are too. We all are. Show me your scars and I'll show you mine. Let's better them.

19. No, I'm not on the pill. Why? Because I don't feel the need to hook up with every guy I meet. If we're in a relationship that's one thing but some single girls just aren't on it for a reason.

20. Text me randomly and see what I'm up too if I cross your mind.

21. Hold a conversation with me. If you can't, then I'm not going to text you.

22. If I ask you to my formal... you say yes. You say yes and you match with me.

23. DO NOT SAY YES TO MY FORMAL AND WEEKS LATER TELL MY FRIEND YOU DON'T WANT TO GO ANYMORE. If you have a valid reason as to why you can't go, that's totally understandable and I'm not going to be mad. But be a man and tell me.

24. My parents are not scary. If I take you to meet them, you should feel honored because they're actually pretty cool.

25. I don't care how long it takes you to text back, just don't ignore me if I need you.

26. I need time with my girls. You need time with your dudes. Space is important

27. If I say no, then no means no. That's that. It goes both ways.

28. Acknowledge me if we're "talking" and we run into each other.

29. Walk me back to my dorm/ apartment. Don't let me go back alone.

30. Text me when you get home. I just want to know you're safe, that's it.

31. Ask me if I got home okay.

32. I can probably shotgun faster than you. Never underestimate me.

33. If I invite you for a low-key night with me and a few friends, don't be afraid to come.

34. Don't do anything to try to make me jealous.

35. If I do something that annoys you, just tell me, I promise I'll be chill about it.

36. I'm not crazy. I may have been hurt a few times so have a little patience with me. I promise it's worth it.

37. If you make plans with me, follow through with them.

38. If you really need to cancel, let me know early on so I don't spend all day getting excited to see you just to be blown off.

39. If you're too hungover on Sunday, it's okay. I'll come help you feel better. Things happen, but please don't make it a weekly thing.

40. Being called beautiful is so much better than being called hot.

41. What's really sexy about a guy is intelligence. Care about your schoolwork and work towards your goals.

42. Let's merge our squads. It's more fun.

43. Please don't show up to my parents looking like a homeless man--sweats are cool, just not dirty ones.

44. If we're having a bad day, all you have to do is be there.

45. Let's go on an adventure, take some time to explore just me and you.

46. Don't let the miles in between become an issue. If it comes to distance, if it meant to be, you'll find a way to make it work. Be respectful if the other says they don't want to, distance is really hard.

47. Nothing is better than spending some time together hanging out and listening to music.

48. If I send a response snap, please don't leave me on "open."

49. Take me to the party, show me off to your friends and don't try to get with mine.

50. Let's do this. Me and you. If you want to try something, let's try. You never know until you drop the side girls. I promise one is better than fifty.

51. If you're not into me, then don't string me along. I am no one's side girl.