50 Top Pet Peeves That Will Drive You Mad

How many made you cringe?

258
The Write Conversation

Your day can begin and end very frustratingly when it comes to family, friends, strangers, or basically life in general. Your alarm could have not went off and made you late for school, or you could have dropped your coffee on the way into work. But when your someone who has pet peeves your day can turn sour real quick. How many of these pet peeves make you cringe just at the thought of them?

1. When you get of the shower and your wet hair touches your skin, or when your T-shirt gets wet and sticks to your back

2. People who chew with their mouth open

3. When people ask you the same question over and over again, but seem to never learn

4. People who make you run late

5. People who stand in the middle of the aisle

6. When they don't use their blinker

7. People who talk during a movie

8. People who wear pajamas in public

9. When parents let their children roam free

10. When someone takes food off your plate without asking

11. When someone uses too many hashtags

12. People who say "um" every other word

13. People who complain about everything but don't do anything about the problems

14. When someone uses text slang out loud like "OMG"

15. People you text one letter or one word like "k" or "hey"

16. People who wear headphones but sing out loud, what's the point of head phones if your still going to disturb others.

17. PDA

18. Uneven tables

19. People on the cell phone while checking out

20. Drivers that park next to you when there is tons of spots open

21. People who go into the stall next to you when there are plenty of other stalls

22. Teachers who say that the bell doesn't end class they do

23. People who back into a parking spot

24. People who drive under the speed limit

25. People who hug the lane line

26. When cars stop in the middle of the way to talk to someone outside of the car

27. People who go around you just to turn

28. When your at a multi-way stop and someone goes when it's your turn to go

29. People who leave crumbs in containers like butter and peanut butter

30. People who leave containers out of the fridge

31. People who don't put lids back on containers

32. People who do not want to mute their phone but don't answer it

33. People who don't clean up their messes.

34. people who walk on the road instead of the sidewalk that's right next to them

35. When people leave dirty dishes in the sink

36. People who don't learn from their mistakes

37. People who take up two parking spots

38. People who misspell and type on purpose

39. When someone knows your busy but continue to message you 50 times

40. When you ask a question which just needs a simple answer and it turns into a mile long conversation

41. Adults that dress like pre-teens/teenagers. You should not be wearing those booty shorts...

42. When someone doesn't clear the numbers on the microwave

43. When someone relates everything back to themselves.

44. when someone thinks that you did something because they've done it.

45. When waits forever to cash a check you gave them

46. People who wear black with brown. Like black pants with brown top or brown pants with a black top

47. People who get rude with you and then expect you to just get over it

48. Bad parents in general

49. People who get animals and then get rid of them, and then try to get another one!

50. People who waste money and then complain about being broke. You wanted that $200 bag, those concert tickets, that tattoo, or chose to eat fast food every day.