50 Things To Do Instead of Finishing Your Homework

Because Procrastination is a Real Problem
1980

Even though it is only the second week back at university, the desire to procrastinate has already started to make an appearance in my mind. I have been good about getting my homework done in a reasonable amount of time, but it just seems like there are so many better things I could be doing with my time (at least that is what the little voice in my head keeps telling me). Here is a list of 50 things that would be a better use of my time than finishing my homework.

1. Take a nap

2. Exercise

3. Binge that new series you’ve been obsessed with on Netflix

4. Learn another language

5. Clean your room

6. Go on a search for unicorns

7. Become really good at throwing popcorn in the air and catching it in your mouth

8. Come up with a super complicated secret handshake with your best friend

9. Sit and stare off into space

10. Research zombies

11.Find a cure for the common cold

12. Buy a blow up dinosaur costume online

13. Try on every outfit in your closet

14. Learn how to sculpt

15. Learn how to karate chop a wood board in half

16. Meditate

17. Play Sims and kill everyone

18. Cut out paper snowflakes and hang them up around your house

19. Go sky diving

20. Go grocery shopping

21. Go grocery shopping with your mom and annoy her the whole time by asking for unnecessary things

22. Finally wash the three mountains of dirty clothes on your floor

23. Prank your roommates

24. Become a Pokémon Master

25. Play Candy Crush on your phone for five hours

26. Make puppets out of your socks and put on a show for your friends

27. Contemplate the meaning of life

28. Have an existential crisis

29. Watch videos of puppies

30. Take a cake decorating class

31. Go to the bar and order a fancy cocktail

32. Invent a time machine

33. Make a sign out of Christmas lights on your roof asking aliens to come abduct you

34. Make a copy of your butt on your printer

35. Watch Food Network and pretend that you will attempt to make the recipes one day

36. Facebook stalk your crush/people you hate

37. Take a bubble bath

38. Get sucked into the Buzzfeed vortex

39. Make lemonade out of all those lemons life has given you

40. Watch the Bee Movie for the seventeenth time

41. Learn all the words to a Nicki Minaj song

42. Figure out the mystery behind twerking

43. Travel to another country

44. Master the art of water bottle flipping

45. Learn how to surf

46. Become a wine connoisseur

47. Write a complaint to Hogwarts about how they have failed to send you your acceptance letter

48. Make a collage of sexy actors/actresses you would want to marry

49. Flex muscles in front of a mirror and give yourself compliments

50. Literally anything that isn't homework