50 Reasons To Be Single

50 Reasons To Be Single

Riding solo is the best thing to ever happen to me.

879
50 Reasons To Be Single
Huffington Post

I know what you're thinking, "dang, what guy hurt this girl?" or "wow, she must be really bitter." But honestly, I'm not bitter. I love being single. There, I said it. I genuinely enjoy being on my own and I'm proud to say it. There are endless reasons to be single.

1. You never have to share your food, ever.

2. Sleeping soundly because you're not getting cheated on.

3. Granny panties.

4. Guilt free flirting.

5. You never have to care what you look like.

6.Never worrying about break ups.

7. Your room can be as messy as you want.

8. Always having the aux cord in the car.

9. Taking up the entire queen sized bed.

10. You can watch a Channing Tatum movie and never have to worry about how much you drool.

11. No boy farts.

12. You don't have to impress anyone's mom.

13. McDonald's McPick 2 (double the food, double the fun).

14. Realizing you are your own best friend.

15. Only doing your own laundry.

16. No screwing up Christmas gifts.

17. Never having to worry if someone likes you back.

18. No awkwardness that comes with the first stages of a relationship.

19. There's no planning your life around someone else.

20. Being Facebook official isn't a thing.

21. "Feeds family of four" yeah, all FOR me.

22. You are in control of your own happiness.

23. Three hours to get ready? No problem.

24. All the hot water is yours.

25. You value your friends more.

26. You don't have to pretend to like his friends.

27. No jealousy.

28. You choose the movies. Chick flicks without the complaints? Perfect!

29. Infinite cats.

30. You choose the TV shows.

31. Guilt free guy friends.

32. You never have to sneakily go poop.

33. Getting the chills when "Single Ladies" by Beyonce comes on.

34. No one complains when you put a chick flick on.

35. Traveling whenever.

36. Being focused on your career.

37. Not celebrating Valentine's Day, but still getting an excuse to eat candy.

38. Pizza and Netflix.

39. You can wear whatever you want.

40. You don't have to worry about getting dumped.

41. Cooking what you feel like cooking.

42. You're never settling.

43. No crazy ex-girlfriends

44. Going out seven nights a week just because.

45. No stupid fights.

46. Shopping without a guy complaining over your shoulder.

47. No second-guessing relationships.

48. Shaving? Nope.

49. Girls' night is every night.

50. You have a shot at truly learning about yourself and loving who you are.

And to me, that is one of the most beautiful opportunities in life that should never be passed up.