5 YouTubers I Love

5 YouTubers I Love

Check out these five for great laughs on those rainy days

56
5 YouTubers I Love

YouTube seems like a staple of today's society. It is a way to relax to someone else's humor, be informed about current issues, listen to music, or even get study help. I have used YouTube ever since I can remember being on the internet as a kid, and I, shamefully, remember posting my own videos. Today, I use YouTube as a form of entertainment, and I'd like to show you my five favorite YouTubers.

1. Good Mythical Morning

GMM is hosted by two childhood best friends, Rhett and Link. Link brings the humor while Rhett attempts to maintain the logic, and between the two of them, it makes for a great web series.

2. Miranda Sings

Miranda Sings is just crazy and weird, and I love her. Her real name is Colleen Ballinger, and she is an American actress and comedian. She tends to film collaboration videos with other YouTubers, create her own music videos, and just be silly in general. She is just all-around entertaining.

3. Grace Helbig

Grace Helbig is a less "weird" version of Miranda Sings, as she tends to make collaboration videos about random things. Grace Helbig is good for rainy days in your bed.

4. VlogBrothers

John Green, also known as the author of "The Fault in Our Stars," started this YouTube channel with his brother Hank in 2007. Currently, they each post their own videos as if it is their way of communicating with each other. Their videos are typically more logic based while also being humorous, but there are some that are solely about current issues explained in a simple way.

5. Zoella

Zoella creates videos that are focused on makeup, shopping, random topics, and collaboration. She is a super bubbly and outgoing YouTuber to engage with!