5 Ways Clevelanders Are Fallin' In Love With Our City

What better time of year to "fall" than fall?

25
J.Lynee Photography

Cleveland is on the rise and fall is officially here! Who doesn't love exploring the hidden gems of our city, especially when the air gets crisp and the leaves begin to fall? So let's take a look at the past year in the city via Instagram and learn why people are falling for #CLE each and every day!

1. We always have and will always believe in the Cleveland Cavaliers.

This past year has seemed like a whirlwind! We've seen our city win a championship and now it's almost time for basketball season to start all over again. Cleveland fans will and "always believe", especially after the win.

We’re so thankful to have the best fans in the 🌎! See if you were spotted in our FAN-TASTIC gallery on Cavs.com. #AllForOne
A photo posted by Cleveland Cavaliers (@cavs) on

2. The Cleveland Museum of Art was ranked 2nd best museum in the United States.

Second in the country...Wow!

"We really enjoyed the museum...the space is lovely and full of wonderful art!" - Virginia

Checking out the balcony at CMA with @carvoura #cleveland #clevelandmuseumofart
A photo posted by virginia carvour (@vcarvour) on

3. Downtown living is on the rise.

From Little Italy on the east side to Lakewood on the west, and all of the new downtown apartments in between, city living is growing quicker than ever in Cleveland. According to Rich Cicerchi, "Downtown" is closing in on some 15,000 residents, up 70 percent since 2000. (And in 1990, the downtown population was 4,651.)

The view from the rooftop of our new apartment 😍 #clevelandliving#freeconcerts#moveinday #newchapter #soexcited
A photo posted by Claire Lucas (@claire_t_lucas) on

4. Cleveland Hustles is working to transform the Gordon Square area.

CNBC's Cleveland Hustles is working with entrepreneurs to help them reach their dreams.

For LeBron James, #ClevelandHustles is more than a TV show… it’s a movement. Watch a premiere episode TONIGHT at 10p ET/PT on CNBC!
A photo posted by Cleveland Hustles (@clevelandhustlescnbc) on

"One shall stand. One shall fall" --Optimus Prime-- Tonight on Cleveland Hustles, Geoff and I embark on a voyage to #NYC where we will talk mad trash, put our bagels up against some of NYC's bagels and prove once again, that our presidential temperament might be our finest quality. Believe me. #bagels #CNBC #ClevelandHustles #kingjames #theland #empire #wolves #WuTang #KnifeCounty #Linktown #tempermant
A photo posted by The Cleveland Bagel Company (@clebagelco) on

5. Couples are getting married.

Cleveland has a number of gorgeous venues for weddings.

Details, details, details. I loved this large black and white photo of the Detroit-Superior bridge and Cleveland skyline hanging over the bed in the hotel suite Laura was getting ready in. It was the perfect spot to hang her dress and tie the city into her wedding day. ❤️❤️ #jenniferborisphotography
A photo posted by jenboris (@jenboris) on

Why are you fallin' in love with Cleveland this fall? Share your thoughts in the comments below!