5 Ways Having A Boyfriend Is Like Having A Dog

They are so excited to see you!

1780
photography.com

Dogs have often been called man's best friend, but how similar are they to men? Well as many women can tell you there are a lot of similarities. This may explain why adopting a new puppy is very similar to dating a new man.

1. They are always happy to see you!

No matter how long you are gone or how the day has been, boyfriends are always excited just to see you again. Sometimes they just can't hide it either as they run up to you to give you a kiss and shower you with affection.

2. You just cannot seem to keep them off of you.

Just as dogs enjoy humping the legs of their humans, boyfriends can be similar with their girlfriends. Only boyfriends don't always want to limit it to leg humping.

3. They are never really sure why you are mad.

In many cases a upset woman may express her displeasure with a boyfriend only to be given a blank, clueless stare. And afterwards no matter how mad the girl may be, the boyfriend still loves them unconditionally.

4. Boyfriends will eat whatever you put in front of them.

Really for most men, there is not much they don't like to eat. Also, good luck making something for yourself without them trying to steal a bite. Or two. Or half the plate.

5. They will love those who are good to them unconditionally.

Dogs and men are both incredibly loyal and forgiving. A guy will always seem to get along with his friends no matter how rude they are to each other. Therefore, even if a woman snaps or is angry with her boyfriend, he always seems to be quick to forgive her. And is super excited when she has calmed down enough to see him again.

Since dogs are men's best friend, it only makes sense that a boyfriend fills this role for a woman. So don't be surprised the next time your boyfriend wants to cuddle and tries to act like a puppy with a new toy.