5 Times You and Your BFF Were Kate and Maura From Sisters

No shame.

37
movieweb.com

Last year I was introduced to my favorite movie of all time. Ever since then I have not stopped watching this movie. I kid you not, I can quote the entire thing and perform the dance number involved as well. That movie is Sisters starring your favorite dynamic duo, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. I won't explain the movie because I will never do it justice, but I swear this movie will make you laugh, cry, pee your pants, want to party, want to call your best friend, call your real sister, call your local newspaper and offer to write an editorial about this, I don't know. But what I do know is you'll love it, and the bond between Kate and Maura Ellis will remind you of you and your sister/BFF.

1) The second you hear your song, you find each other and immediately do an entire choreographed dance, that only the two of you know.

2) You feel totally comfortable around each other, even when you're not looking the best.

3) You don't ask to borrow or share things, you just take.

4) You know she has your back when you need her to.

5) As horrifying as your #tbt pictures are you still love how long you've known each other, and appreciate all the fashion statements you went through together over the years.