1. It's November first and I'm already all decorated and feeling festive, but everyone else is mad because Thanksgiving comes first.
Both Christmas and Thanksgiving contain three things; food, family, and sweaters. They are a team. They work together. Thanksgiving is the pre-game for Christmas.
2. It's finally December and I'm excited to buy nice gifts for all of the people I love, but then I remember that I am a college girl who has $20 to her name and can't even support her own eating habits.
So many people and ideas, so little money and motivation.
3. I want to bake Christmas cookies and watch Christmas movies, but it's finals week.
Finals are sucking the Christmas spirit AND the life out of me.
4. It's December fourth and I want snow, but it is currently 67 degrees outside.
Almost 70 degrees... IN DECEMBER???
5. It's December 15th and finals are over. I failed, I'm exhausted, and I have ten days to scavenge for some Christmas presents with my weak ass paycheck.
I have no money, lots of Christmas spirit, no time, and a dead brain