5 Times My Christmas Spirit Was Crushed

5 Times My Christmas Spirit Was Crushed

As told by The Office; I am dead inside.

135
5 Times My Christmas Spirit Was Crushed
NBC Universal

1. It's November first and I'm already all decorated and feeling festive, but everyone else is mad because Thanksgiving comes first.

Both Christmas and Thanksgiving contain three things; food, family, and sweaters. They are a team. They work together. Thanksgiving is the pre-game for Christmas.

2. It's finally December and I'm excited to buy nice gifts for all of the people I love, but then I remember that I am a college girl who has $20 to her name and can't even support her own eating habits.

So many people and ideas, so little money and motivation.

3. I want to bake Christmas cookies and watch Christmas movies, but it's finals week.

Finals are sucking the Christmas spirit AND the life out of me.

4. It's December fourth and I want snow, but it is currently 67 degrees outside.

Almost 70 degrees... IN DECEMBER???

5. It's December 15th and finals are over. I failed, I'm exhausted, and I have ten days to scavenge for some Christmas presents with my weak ass paycheck.

I have no money, lots of Christmas spirit, no time, and a dead brain

Merry Christmas.