5 Things That I Love/Hate About My Cat

5 Things That I Love/Hate About My Cat

A letter of love and hate.

7
5 Things That I Love/Hate About My Cat
Marsha Laprade

Dear Cat,

You are loved and you are hated. You even make me want to push you off the bed. There are many reasons why your loved and hated. Well here they are!

1. You meow a lot. Like you annoy me when i'm sleeping. You don't realize that you keep me up with your meowing. It makes me worried that you're meowing a lot. It's like you're super sad. I know you're mostly just trying to get attention but you need to stop.

2. You're cuddly. Your life a floppy mop that is full of heat and cuddles. When you sleep on my bed, you're like a lifeless ragdoll. I guess that goes with your breed! I love you the most when you're being cute and cuddly. I love cuddling up with you when I'm feeling sick. You always make me feel better.

3. You're a ninja. You don't realize this, but you're a ninja. You literally come out of nowhere and go after my legs. It's like I am an innocent bystander and you are the mugger. You mug me out of walking. Then you hop away acting as cute as can be. It's very deceiving.

4. You're a hoarder. You like to take all of my hair elastics and put them right next to your food bowl. Of course, I can't use the elastics that you take because if I take it from your pile, you find me and you literally peel them from my wrist. And that's why ladies and gentlemen, I don't carry any extra hair elastics. My cat has them all.

5. Lastly, you're my favorite part of my day. You make days a lot brighter. I could be having a really bad day, and you would turn my day around and make me feel better. You put a smile on my face even if you're a pain in my butt. But I love you no matter what.