5 Things To Remember Every Single Day

5 Things To Remember Every Single Day

913
5 Things To Remember Every Single Day
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/24/6364446719180998161243896125_IMG_7762.jpg

Every day has its struggles. Some days will be really great, while others aren't. Unfortunately, the bad days are a part of life. We're going to have days when something minor goes wrong or maybe even something major. No matter what happens, you have to realize that everyday is a new start.

Here are five things to remember while going through each day in life. These five things will teach you to stay humble, patient and remember that life has it's ups and downs.

1. Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.

Maybe the only good thing about your day was the coffee you drank when you woke up. Or maybe it was the job offer you just accepted. Regardless, it’s important to find the good in each day. Some days, you might not think there’s anything good, but I promise if you look hard you’ll find something.

2. Stop comparing yourself to others.

You are your own person. God picked you and put you on this earth to be who you are for a reason. It's important that we aren't jealous of other people and that we don't compare ourselves. You have that hourglass figure for a reason. That one mole on your face that you don't really like is there for a reason. You are perfect the way you were made.

3. Don't feel guilty for doing what's best for you and your growth.

Sometimes we have to focus on ourselves. Self-love is crucial in order for you to grow. You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone if you need time alone. In order for us to love other people, we have to love ourselves first.

4. The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased; it can only be accepted.

If we’re being honest, we’ve ALL done things we regret. This could be something like not studying for an exam you didn’t do so hot on, hurting someone you love, or making a bad decision that didn’t help your reputation. The thing to know about the past is that it can’t be changed; it can only be accepted. Our bad decisions are the decisions that help us grow and become better people in the long run.

5. Stay patient and trust your journey.

It’s hard to accept when bad things happen. They can throw off your whole day, week, month or even year. It’s important to stay patient in this journey of life and accept the events that get thrown at you. Patience is KEY. In the end, the struggles you have gone through will be worth it and you’ll be thankful for the growth you’ve seen in yourself.

As we continue to wake up every morning and go about our normal routine lives, remembering these five things is a good way to stay positive. Life is about the journey, the climb and making it home in the end.

Practice self-care. Practice self-love. Practice being the person your parents raised you to be and someone they would be proud of.

A bad day doesn't mean a bad life, it's just a little hill in this journey we call life.