I may be from Atlanta, a city that has traffic from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Yes, this is true. Don't listen to any one who tells you different. Still, I still cannot control the anger and frustration that burns inside of me when I hit spaghetti junction or 575. Even now as a resident of Conneticut, where traffic barely exists on the regular streets, I struggle with my patience when congestion is getting bad on the roads. Here are ten songs that have somehow become my go-to car jam tunes. They turn negative energy into positive vibes.
1. All My Friends (feat. Tinashe and Chance The Rapper)
2. Move B***H by Ludicris feat. Mystikal
3. Diva by Beyoncé
4. Never Be Like You by Flume.
5. Work from Home by Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dollar $ign.
6. The Real Slim Shady by Eminem
7. Not Afraid by Eminem
8. Panda by Designer
9. Formation by Beyoncé
10. A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton