10 Songs We All Need To Add To Our Fall Roadtrip Playlist

One of the best feelings is driving with the windows down. Listening to the right song makes that experience even better. If you want to feel like the main character in your own teen movie, listen to these feel-good classic songs right away.

1. "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Traps

I can't even begin to describe how good this song is. All of the vibes are caught in this classic alternative hit and make you want to fall in love and rebel against the world.

2. "we fell in love in october" by girl in red

This is honestly one of my favorite songs. Written about how two people reflect on falling in love in the month of October, this indie-pop song just hits all of the feels in a good way.

3. "What Once Was" by Her's

This tune gives all of the beachy vibes. It's perfect for your summer playlist on the way to the beach right after school gets out.

4. "Walking On A Dream" by Empire of The Sun

I feel like a lot of people have heard this song in a movie before, but don't know the name of it. This makes me want to go on a road trip with my friends without a care in the world.

5. "Electric Love" by BORNS

As seen on Tik Tok, this song was actually introduced in the movie "Nerve," starring Dave Franco and Emma Roberts. In this scene, they are driving into New York City on a motorcycle. It's the perfect feel-good song.

6. "Oceans Away" by A R I Z O N A

Whenever I commute to college, this is the first song I always play. I don't know why, but there is something about it that makes me feel at ease and like everything is okay.

7. "Constellate" by Fleurie

I recently discovered this song on Spotify and I immediately added it to my 'windows down' playlist. This song makes me want to drive into the city, or stare out the window as i'm on a shuttle or bus.

8. "Chateau" by Angus & Julia Stone

The first time I heard this song, it made me want to go on an adventure. All of the road trip vibes are captured in this song as it talks about going anywhere.

9. "Rhiannon" by Fleetwood Mac

My favorite song on this list happens to be "Rhiannon" because of the smooth tune it follows. This song is perfect for driving solo at night.

10. "8TEEN" by Khalid

This is the best Khalid song. I'll just let this song speak for itself because you honestly feel so invincible when listening to it.

All of these songs have a really good beat. They'll create a good vibe that makes you feel relaxed and chill.

With that being said, roll down the windows, let your hair down, and enjoy life to these songs.