5 Reasons Why You May be Starting to Like Justin Bieber

Oh NO! Am I a fan of J. Biebs?

250
http://onepunchmans.com/justin-bieber-2015-new-style-and-photos/justin-bieber-new-2015-hairstyle-photoshoot-45/

I have always been a fan of Justin Bieber, ever since he was “Kidrauhl” on YouTube. I used to be one of those crazy obsessed 13-year-old girls who just went nuts over him. From entering contests to buying his CDs, I was his biggest fan! In 2015 when Justin Bieber dropped a series of hits off of his new album "Purpose," everyone hopped on the Justin Bieber bandwagon.

1. That moment when you start dancing to Skrillex and Diplo after they drop the beat in “Where Are Ü Now" featuring Justin Bieber. This is the moment when you started to become a fan of Justin Bieber. The song was released in 2015 right before Justin Bieber Released his album entitled, "Purpose."

Skrillex then collaborated with Justin Bieber after this, to create the song “What Do You Mean.”

2. Do you find yourself singing along to his new songs, “What Do You Mean,” “Sorry,” and “Love Yourself?” If you answered yes to any of these songs, its official, you are a “Belieber”

3. He hits high notes like nobody’s business! In some of his latest songs, you can really hear him testing out his vocal range with his riffs and runs. He is displaying his vocal skills in a way that is drawing in not just 13-year-old girls anymore, but some of the older generations as well. He is bringing in other crowds that normally do not listen to his genre of music.

4. Are you older than 21? If you answered yes, then you probably like Justin Bieber a little more now because you can relate to him and his music now as opposed to before. When he came out with songs such as “Baby” and “One Time.

5. Even though he has made some mistakes, he is still humble and admits he was wrong about some of the things he has done in the past. His new fashion trends, give him more of a chill, relaxed, and less edgy look. It is a very clean look, giving him a humble, modest, and approachable appearance.

I’ll leave you with this…