5 Reasons Why The Life Of A Dog Rules

5 Reasons Why The Life Of A Dog Rules

You know you're a little jealous
162

I received a video of my dog passed out on his bed and I felt a surge of jealousy. That is the life I hope to have. So careless and free. Sleeps whenever and wherever. Eats multiple times a day, and has a toy store worth of toys and gizmos scattered around him. These are the top 5 reasons the life of a dog is significantly better than mine.

1. Life of luxury

Us humans are the servants of dogs. Ironic? Not really. We have the obligation to feed, walk and love our dogs on their command. If little Rufus has to tinkle at 5 a.m., we as their caretakers are obligated to wake up at 5 a.m. to cater these bundles of joy.

2. Unlimited belly rubs

Very aware of their irresistible cuteness, dogs have learned to exploit humans and force us to succumb to the hours of manual labor that is giving belly rubs.

3. No responsibilities

The biggest obstacle of most dogs is jumping over puddles on their daily walks or finding their favorite squeaky toys. It’s a tough life. And after a rough day at the office, they pass out in a deep sleep that is actually equivalent to sedation.

4. Secret Spies

Our dogs know EVERYTHING. They see and hear everything we aren't there to see and hear. If our dogs had the power to speak we would all be goners. That party you threw your Junior year of High School while your parents were out of town? Coco was a first-hand witness of the entire affair- let’s hope he doesn’t spill!

5. Having an amazing Family

Dogs have all their loving caretakers to turn to for love and support. We are their entire lives and are happy to be! There is nothing like a pup who snuggles with their owners late at night knowing that the love is absolutely mutual.