Sabrina In Netflix's New Show Is Totally Awesome

5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Fall In Love With Sabrina

We all need a little Sabrina in us.

68
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab_rXrgk5R4

Okay, I am definitively guilty of binge-watching the entire series in less than 24 hours. Although we will never be able to replace the sitcom, "Sabrina The Teenage Witch", in our hearts, we must admit that the version of Sabrina in "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" is pretty amazing. The show is definitely much darker, and Sabrina is definitely a fierce and strong young woman. So let's break it down why she is an awesome character.

1.     She is not a follower, she a leader

media.giphy.com

When she sees that something not right she is the first to one to take charge and do something about it.

2.     She does not follow traditions just because they traditions

media.giphy.com

Following traditions and doing something just because everyone else is definitely not her style. She questions norms and she uses reason.

3.     She stands up for her own beliefs and makes own path

media.giphy.com

Sabrina is an extremely determined individual. She makes decisions for herself and follows the beat of her own drum.

4.     She stands up for her friends

media.giphy.com

Sabrina has two best friends Roz and Susie. The group is super supportive of each other. Although Sabrina is hiding a secret for them, it is clear how much she cares about them and she is always there to stand up for them.

5.     She makes mistakes, but they are out of love

media.giphy.com

She not a perfect character and it is okay not to be perfect. Even if you are a half witch you are going to mistakes! But the important thing she is a good person and has pure intentions. She is motivated by the love she has for her family and friends.

So if the reasons about why Sabrina is a totally awesome and strong character don't convince you to watch the show I don't know what will. But seriously, go binge watch the show because if you don't you are definitely missing out!