5 Reasons To Hate Vegans

5 Reasons To Hate Vegans

Your diet isn't better than mine.

669
5 Reasons To Hate Vegans
HungryForever

When was the last time you logged into your Facebook and didn't have to read some kind of post about veganism? It was probably last Tuesday. Either way, it seems like 2016 has been a huge year for the vegans. I can no longer log into my Instagram account for some innocent casual scrolling without being bombarded by hundreds of pictures from Vegans. From things like what they eat to why eating animals is "so wrong," it's like they're trying to force their beliefs on me. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life. That's why I've come up with only five reasons not to like vegans.

1. They think animals are our equals.

First, people started saying than men and women should be equals and now animals?! What kind of world are we living in that living creatures should be seen as equals? Animals don't have emotions like we do because we can't even understand what they're saying. How do we even know that they don't like us eating them? I don't remember hearing a "no" from the cows I ate. Just like Brock Turner didn't hear the girl he was making love to behind a dumpster say "no" to him.

2. They eat disgusting food.

There is just no flavor in anything that's made out of soy. I don't know about you guys but I'm not satisfied unless I have a big ol' bloody animal stabbed onto my fork. Why do I have these canines if not for eating other living creatures?

3. They think they're healthier than us.

There is nothing I hate more than someone telling me that I'm not healthy. My type 2 Diabetes, high cholesterol and energy deficiency has nothing to do with me eating a carcass. I was born that way.

4. They think they're helping the world.

You mean to tell me that if everyone stopped eating meat world hunger wouldn't exist? Uh, OK. You mean to tell me that if everyone stopped eating meat obesity rates would drop? Uh, OK. You mean to tell me that if everyone stopped eating meat there would be fewer illnesses? Uh, OK. You mean to tell me that if everyone stopped eating meat millions of animals would be free of suffrage? OK, this is just getting ridiculous now.

5. They don't eat bacon.

Mmmmm bacon.