5 Quotes Young Women Should Remember

5 Quotes Young Women Should Remember

Women are capable of anything.

81
5 Quotes Young Women Should Remember
Gorgeous In Grey

The advocacy of women's rights has been criticized, undermined and degraded with the rise of negative connotations surrounding those who voice their support for women's rights. I do not consider myself a feminist, but I do believe in the empowerment of women. I also believe people should not be shut down for believing in a cause. Women are powerful, strong and beautiful, and have overcome historical obstacles that once prevented them from reaching their full potential. However, in some places, some women are still unable to reach their full potential. They are kept quiet, illiterate, oppressed. But this can be overcome starting with the right attitude and mindset. Here are five quotes young women should remember, and with these, can help to change the world.

1. "The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years." —Audrey Hepburn

2. “I’m a black woman every day, and I’m not confused about that. I’m not worried about that. I don’t need to have a discussion with you about how I feel as a black woman, because I don’t feel disempowered as a black woman.” —Shonda Rhimes

3. "Some people only ask others to do something. I believe that, why should I wait for someone else? Why don't I take a step and move forward." —Malala Yousafzai

4. "You learn something out of everything, and you come to realize more than ever that we're all here for a certain space of time, and then it's going to be over, and you better make this count." —Nancy Reagan

5. "It's the choice that you have to wake up every day and say, 'There is no reason today can't be the best day of my life.'" —Blake Lively