5 Beauty Products To Get You Through The Winter

Cracked lips, cracked hands, everything is dry and cracked come the beginning of the wintertime.

10
Needpix

If you're anything like me, you will need these products in your Sephora cart ASAP (they're already in mine)!

1. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask 

I just ordered this product and I have never been more excited to try something out! This overnight lip mask has gotten RAVE reviews, promising smooth, supple lips when you wake up in the morning. This is the perfect product for anyone who cannot stop applying chapstick in the wintertime and need a long-term fix. Get it at Sephora for $20.

2. Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve 

I got this idea from my dad who has been using Kiehl's ultra-moisturizing products for years. This hand salve is a necessity for those who suffer from super dry, cracked, and even bleeding (like my dad's) hands in the wintertime. It comes in a big bottle so it'll get you through the long, dark winter months and isn't greasy like other hand creams. Get it at Sephora for $23.

3. Zum Tangerine Kiss Stick 

Props to my grandma for sending me a cute package of Zum products this Christmas, because without her I wouldn't have discovered the brand's amazing chapstick. Like I said, my lips are never not chapped, so I've been on the hunt for a chapstick that doesn't dry out after 10 minutes of talking. The combination of certified organic shea butter, certified organic sunflower oil, and certified organic beeswax found in this chapstick is all your lips need this winter to keep them smooth! Get a pack of 3 on Amazon for only $13.

4. Trader Joe's Rose Gel Mask 

This mask for TJ's comes in a pack of 3, but the rose gel mask is perfect for that dull, dry winter skin. It's hydrating and leaves you super glowy. I've used this for a year now and the results are truly there! Get it at your local Trader Joe's or on Amazon for $15!

5. Mario Badescu Rosewater Spray 

These are always a fan favorite and they probably will be until the end of time. If you haven't picked up this cult-classic facial spray then you are truly missing out on the best way to get a quick spritz of hydration for your tired winter skin. Get it from Urban Outfitters or Sephora for $12.