I've recently become obsessed with listening to podcasts when I'm in the car on the way to work in the morning. From celebrity gossip, millennial trends, current events, self care/love, productivity, or simple relatable lifestyles there is surely one for you. Listening to podcasts in the morning starts my day on a more productive note because I feel like I'm gaining some knowledge as opposed to when I listen to music. They vary in length so I can start one in the morning and continue it throughout the day when I'm running errands or even when I'm at the gym. Here are a few that I love:

Gals On The Go

If you watch YouTube, you definitely know Brooke Miccio and Danielle Carolan. They're two college girls from the University of Georgia who recently began their own podcast. Listen on iTunes or Spotify!

Follow them on instagram: @galsonthegopodcast

The Morning Toast

If you're looking for a good laugh to start your day, look here. Sisters Claudia and Jacky Oshry bring you all the milennial gossip and trends that you should be aware of. They record every weekday so there's a surplus of pods to listen to, and I guarantee you won't be bored listening. Listen on iTunes, Spotify, or watch on YouTube!

Follow them on Instagram: @themorningtoast

The Skinny Confidential

Husband and wife duo Lauryn Evarts Bosstick and Michael Bosstick bring you their podcast on what it's like being an influencer, entrepreneur, blogger, and overall adult in today's society. They are funny, real, honest, and energetic. They also bring on many different guests to speak on many different topics such as health, fitness, productivity, and more...

Read Lauryn's blog: https://www.theskinnyconfidential.com/

Thick & Thin

Katy Bellotte, a millennial girl living in New York City spills the tea about life, love & everything in between.

Nutrition Diva

Monica Reinagel brings interesting trends in the healthy eating culture, debunks myths, and gives simple ways to incorporate whole foods into your daily routine.

Happy listening!