5 Holiday Drinking Games

5 Holiday Drinking Games

'Tis The Season

85
5 Holiday Drinking Games

It's the holiday season which means: time with family, lots of food, and yes, lots of drinking. Here are some fun Christmas drinking games you can play with your family this holiday season!

1. Santa's Hat

What you’ll need: drinks, television, and Santa’s hat.

Players: As many as you'd like!

Instructions: Place Santa’s hat on the corner of the T.V. and put on a movie. Whenever someone “wears” Santa’s hat, take a drink!

2. “Home Alone” Drinking Game

What you’ll need: Home Alone movie, Alcohol

Players: As many as you want!

Instructions: Watch the movie and chug when:

1. Any character gets hurt.
  2. Kevin screams
  3. Kevin talks to himself
  4. Kevin insults someone
  5. Any character insults or threatens Kevin

3. Dysfunctional Family Drinking Game

What you'll need: your family, and a drink.

Players: As many as you’d like!

Instructions: Walk around and talk to your family and friends while holding a drink in your hand. Chug your drink when:

1. Someone asks you about your relationship status
  2. someone asks you how old you are.
  3. Someone asks you how school is.
  4. A family member says something rude.
  5. The 2016 Presidential Election is brought up.
  6. A child annoys you

4. Jingle Shots

What you'll need: Alcohol, lots of it.

Players: As Many as you’d like!

Instructions: Start by giving each player a shot glass and sit in a circle. Fill the shots with any liquor you would like. The game starts with one player singing the first line of their favorite Christmas song. The person to their left then has to sing the next line of that song, and so on. When someone messes up or hesitates they take a shot.

5. "Elf" Drinking Game

What you'll need: Alcohol, "Elf"

Players: The more the merrier!

Instructions: Get a drink and watch “Elf”. Take a drink when:

1. When the naughty list is referenced
  2. When someone mentions Christmas Spirit
  3. When Buddy is scared
  4. When Buddy screams SANTA!
  5. When Buddy sings
  6. When Buddy eats something he’s not supposed to
  7. When Buddy tells everyone he loves them.

Safe travels this Holiday season, drink responsibly everyone!