5 Drinks Perfect For The Summer

5 Drinks Perfect For The Summer

Summer can be a time for change, isn't time to change the way you drink water?

16
5 Drinks Perfect For The Summer
Taste Scrolls

One of the most important summer essentials, next to having a cute bathing suit, is having water with you at all times! But we all get tired of having that plain water with us. These detox drinks are perfect for having some flavored water with you, along with some awesome benefits to drinking them! (All the recipes will be linked with the name of the drink)

1. Lemon, Mint & Cucumber Detox

This drink is not only very tasty and refreshing but it will also hydrate you and improve your digestion!

2. Lemon Berry Flush Fat Spa Water

The recipe came from a blogger who is using this to aid in her weight loss journey, but I find it perfectly refreshing for a perfect beach day or just a day by the poolside.

3. Blueberry Orange Water

Looks like blueberries just got a new partner in the world of detox waters!

4. Pineapple Sugarcane Water

This drink "quenches, hydrates, and puts your mind at ease".

5. Detox Water for Craving Control & Beautiful Skin

This drink is perfect anywhere and best, after having a "yolo" phase and eating foods you probably shouldn't be. It will help flush out toxins from your body while rehydrating it from all the sodium you might have taken in. Also, it will help your skin stay wonderfully beautiful and that is always a plus!

All the recipes to these drinks can be found in the links attached to the names and remember to stay hydrated this summer!