49 Ways to Live A Happier Life

49 Ways to Live A Happier Life

Be happy... not because everything is good, but because you can see the good in everything.

4
49 Ways to Live A Happier Life
furtherbound.com

Sometimes life can be hard, but it is important to remember to appreciate the little things. If you appreciate the little things, then you will eventually learn to love your life and the way you that you choose to live. When it comes to appreciating the little things, here are a few life hacks to learn to love...

1. Listen to your favorite song daily

2. Drive with the windows down every once in a while

3. Drink coffee in copious amounts

4. Tell someone you love them

5. Organize something

6. Spend some alone-time with yourself

7. Go outdoors

8. Take naps, and plenty of them

9. Treat yourself

10. Do something you enjoy

11. Watch one of your favorite movies from when you were little

12. Learn something new, even if it is stressful at times

13. Eat healthy, it makes you feel like you are accomplishing something

14. Stay up late, but get enough sleep to wake up early too

15. Go on that road trip you've always wanted to go on

16. Never be naive

17. Be spontaneous, but careful

18. Listen more than you speak

19. Never stress over money

20. Don't work in a career that makes you dread going to work everyday

21. One 'best friend' is better to have than fifteen 'friends'

22. Never get dressed up for someone else, do it for you

23. Always be open-minded

24. Culturize yourself and be familiar with the world around you

25. Read more books

26. Sometimes things aren't going to work out, and that's okay

27. Wear whatever you want, who cares if people give you weird stares

28. Remember to live in the present, you can't control anything that will happen in the future, and the past has already happened

29. Sometimes people get so soaked up in the stress of life that they forget that they need to have a little bit of fun sometimes

30. Exercise, but don't stress over 'trying to get skinny'

31. Drink lots and lots of water

32. Take plenty of pictures, you'll appreciate them later in life

33. Learn to say "No"

34. Develop short-term and long-term goals for yourself

35. Always keep fresh flowers on your coffee table or kitchen table

36. Keep your blinds open during the day, the natural light always make you happier

37. Find your purpose

38. Never be afraid to ask for help, but remember it can be rewarding when you accomplish something by yourself

39. Stop chasing, let things come to you

40. Be curious

41. Trust your gut instincts

42. Watch less TV

43. Keep lists, they are more beneficial than you might think

44. Realize that you can't please everyone, and you aren't meant to

45. Learn to rid of the negative people and things in your life

46. Get out of your comfort zone

47. Never waste your time, in any aspect of life

48. Love yourself and appreciate the person you are

49. Be thankful for something new everyday, because eventually this will lead to you being thankful for your life in general