45 Important Questions To Ask Someone

45 Important Questions To Ask Someone

Is this person right for you and should you meet them?

10116
45 Important Questions To Ask Someone
Wikihow

Whether it's dating apps or social media, meeting people online is becoming more popular each day. If you are trying to become closer to someone you meet online, how do you know if you can trust them or if you know them well enough? If you're going to move to the step of meeting someone in person if rim the Internet there are things that you should know about them. If they are a romantic interest it's even more important to ask questions and get to know each other before meeting in real life. These are questions to ask someone to get to know them. Some of these sound funny, but we all know they are ACTUALLY important!

1. Where are you from?

2. Where do think/or want your life to be like by the time you're 30?

3. Do you have a job?

4. Do you/did you go to college? Where did you go?

5. Do you smoke?

6. Have you done drugs/do you do drugs?

7. Do you have siblings?

8. What are your pet peeves?

9. Are you a cat or dog person?

10. Do you like Disney movies?

11. What makes you angry?

12. What do you like to do in your free time?

13. Are you a coffee drinker?

14. How many relationships have you been in?

15. What is more important to you: love or money?

16. How tall are you?

17. What's your favorite genre of movie?

18. What kind of music do you listen to?

19. What is the first thing you notice about someone?

20. What are your turn offs?

21. Would you rather go out, or stay in?

22. What are your turn ons?

23. How would your friends describe you?

24. What, in your mind, are your three biggest weaknesses?

25. Which do you listen to: your heart or your brain?

26. Which is better: asking for permission or asking for forgiveness?

27. What's your favorite thing to eat?

28. Do you like to spend time with your family?

29. What's the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing?

30. How do you deal with someone you don't like?

31. If you had the power to read one person's mind, who would it be?

32. Have you ever cheated on someone?

33. Do you regret anything you've done?

34. Have you ever taken advantage of someone?

35. Where do you want to visit?

36. Who is all in your family?

37. What's your favorite holiday?

38. What are deal breakers for you?

39. Do you want to get married and/or have kids someday?

40. Have you ever used "being drunk" as an excuse for something you did or said?

41. Have you ever been in love?

42. What are some of your favorite movies?

43. What is one thing you will never do or do again?

44. What is something that would surprise me about you?

45. Sneaking into a second movie: super wrong, or harmless fun?

Hopefully these questions will help you get to know someone you might not know very well! Good luck, and stay safe!

From Your Site Articles