40 Things I'd Do If I Had More Time

40 Things I'd Do If I Had More Time

Because who wouldn't want to ride in a golf cart with a lion?
26

At least once a day I'm wishing I had more time; to study, sleep, or just make that guap (money for those not into hip lingo). I'm constantly feeling overworked as I scramble to do more than what is humanely possible. For a good majority of people 24 hours in a day is enough; however, for anyone similar to me, it's no where near what we truly need. As college students we're supposed to get 8-10 hours of sleep, go to class (which is typically 3-6 hours a day depending on your schedule), study for said classes (professors advise 3-4 hours per lecture = roughly 9 hours a day), work to pay bills, and eat. Admit it, you don't have as much time as you wish.

My parents tell me daily I'm overworking myself, pushing the boundaries on how much by body and immune system can handle. "You need to prioritize, you want to do everything and you can't." - These are the words I here daily. Well, If I had more time in a day this wouldn't be such an issue. With all the things I'm required to accomplish within a day, it's almost impossible to have any free time for myself. Knowing I need more time in a day, here's 40 things I would do if I had more time in a day.

1. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

2. Perfect more Paula Deen recipes.

3. Go hiking.

4. Travel to the beach.

5. Ride an elephant.

6. Pick up the world's best cupcake.

7. Visit the peanut factory.

8. Write more thorough articles.

9. Practice more sutures on bananas.

10. Buy a puppy. Name it Socks.

11. Take Socks to the park.

12. Run with Socks.

13. Sit under a waterfall.

14. Eat the world's largest pizza.

15. Paint my room with chalkboard paint.

16. Draw a mural of the beach on my walls.

17. Read the Harry Potter series.

18. Learn to snowboard.

19. Learn Chinese.

20. Meet Chris Pratt.

21. Confess my love to him.

22. Redo my LinkedIn.

23. Go on The Voice.

24. Perform "Pour Some Sugar On Me."

25. Become famous for how terrible it sounds.

26. Buy a sugar glider.

27. Try more DIY projects.

28. See how many marshmallows I can fit in my mouth.

29. Visit my family.

30. Taking a bowling class.

31. Become a superb bowler.

32. Learn to roller blade.

33. Reenact Grey's Anatomy.

34. Write an article on why it's called "Grey's Anatomy."

35. Take a wine tasting class.

36. End up tipsy and eat all the cheese. They give you cheese right?

37. Buy a 50 pound Gouda cheese roll.

38. Make a Youtube channel.

39. Rewatch the Fast and Furious series.

40. Eat.