4 Amazing US Destinations To Visit During The Christmas Holiday Season
News

US Destinations To Visit Christmas Holiday Season

829

The holidays are a few days away and if you're still undecided on where to go for Christmas why not travel to the United States of America.

The US is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Each year millions of travelers visit the United States, which is considered to be the world's most powerful country, to see the numerous attractions it has to offer.

If you decide to travel to this destination you'll need a valid passport, a US visa and you might have to fill an EVUS enrollment form. You can fill the form at https://www.evus.us/evus-formto ensure you're eligible to enter the US.

Here are some of the places to visit during your visit to the United States.

1. New York City

Almost all the best Christmas movies are set in New York, and the holiday season is one of the best times to visit this magnificent city.

During Christmas, storefronts are beautifully decorated with lights, several Christmas markets are opened around the city, and entertaining Christmas performances take place. New York, nicknamed the Big Apple, is a must-visit not only during Christmas but if you ever make a trip to the United States of America. A trip without a visit to this city would be incomplete.

Top attractions to go see include the Statue of Liberty, United Nations Headquarters, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Wall Street, Times Square, and Broadway.

2. Washington D.C.

This is the capital city of the United States. Its top attraction is the White House which is the residence of the United States president. Taking a photo outside the White House is one of the best ways to have something to take back home to always remind you of your trip.

During Christmas, Washington D.C. has several holiday shows you will enjoy going to. The Christmas lights displays around the city will also be something you'll love. Be sure to visit the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, The National Archives and Capitol Hill to learn more about US history.

3. Florida

In December, many states in the US are experience winter but not the Sunshine State as Florida is fondly referred to. During Christmas, you can still enjoy a beach holiday in this US State, which has several hours of sunshine daily and temperatures around25°C.

Visit South Beach, Miami to soak up some sun, swim and surf. Include a trip to Halouver Park, which has many outdoor activities including golf, tennis, fishing, and cycling you can enjoy doing.

4. Las Vegas

Sin City is known to be one of the world's biggest party destinations. So if you are looking to party hard while in the US then you should definitely head to Vegas. The lit nightlife, endless pools parties, thrilling concerts, casinos, etc. will keep you entertained for the duration of your trip. So go prepared to have a blast and remember 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Wherever you go in the US for your holidays, I hope you have a wonderful time!