37 Thoughts You Have The First Week Of The Semester

Not every week is syllabus week.

9
pbs.org

The first week of the semester is a busy one, here are some thoughts that we all have during such a time.

1. Okay, first day... do I dress to impress or dress like I'm too cool to dress nice?

2. Oh my god, HE/SHE'S in my class?

3. That's the professor?

4. You're kidding, this is an elective, why do we have a final?

5. Why can't we sit in the back row?

6. Damn, I got here too late... where do I sit?

7. What do you mean we already have a paper due next week?

8. Wait, how many chapters were we supposed to read?

9. Wow I wish I had friends in this class.

10. I wonder if the professor can tell how bored I am.

11. I pay how much money to go here and not understand whatever my professor is trying to say?

12. Homework EVERY night?

13. What do you mean there's homework tonight?

14. Oh god no, not another ice breaker.

15. I can't wait until this day is over I need to watch netflix.

16. -Starts laughing to myself thinking about the video I saw on twitter last night-

17. I wonder if anybody else is just as uninterested as I am or if I'm on my own.

18. They look cool, maybe one day I'll try to make friends with them.

19. Get in groups? I don't know anybody here!

20. Oh my god am I literally the only one who doesn't know anybody here?

21. Thank god it's Friday this week was too long.

22. It's syllabus week for a reason, why are we actually learning?

23. Can someone please remind me why I decided to take this class?

24. I have to pay how much for the textbook?

25. The only reason I don't care about walking to the other side of campus for this class is because of all the dogs I see on the way there.

26. Ew oh my god, there's that kid from the party, don't look at me please.

27. I have to tell my roommate about all of this.

28. Why is everybody writing this slide down? Should I?

29. Please don't call on me, I'm acting like I'm writing things in my notebook for a reason.

30. Oh, that's their name?

31. Damn, I forgot my water bottle.

32. I should've brought some snacks.

33. I wonder if I have enough time to eat after this.

34. Thank god! I'm so glad I have class again with him/her this semester.

35. Alright I might be bored, but seriously, sleeping during the first week?

36. Do I have enough time to take a nap after this?

37. I'm finally done with this week! Now time to cry about the fact we will actually be doing real work next week.