35 Times The 'This Is Fine' Dog Described College

Let's be real, we've ALL been there.

460
Tumblr

College isn't how the movies make it out to be — it isn't a constant slew of hot boys, mega parties, and easy classes. In reality, college is full of all-nighters studying, impossible classes, difficult roommates, and drama. This is fine...

1. When you skip one class to study for a test in another class.

2. When you use up all of your dining dollars in the first two weeks of the semester.

3. When the air conditioning in the dorm breaks and it's about 5000 degrees.

4. When you take care of your sick friend who won't stop puking

5. When you miss your family, but you won't be home until Christmas break.

6. When it's 20 degrees in the morning and 80 degrees a few hours later.

7. When your family sends you Snapchats of your puppies, but you can't pet them in real life.

8. When the dining hall serves pork for the 17th night in a row.

9. When the fire alarm goes off in the middle of a night because some kid can't make toast apparently.

10. When you need to drink coffee in order to not get headaches.

11. When you wear the same pants for two weeks straight.

12. When all of your classes have tests on the same day.

13. When you're the center of the friend group drama for some reason.

14. When your car decides to break and you can't get anywhere.

15. When you're on your period and run out of tampons.

16. When you try to turn in homework at 11:59 pm and it was due at 11:59 am.

17. When you need to balance good grades, a love life, a dating life, and sleep.

18. When you've eaten cereal for every meal the past three days.

19. When you try to go workout, but Netflix.

20. When you study 5 days for a test and somehow get a D.

21. When you show up for your professor's designated office hours and he's not there.

22. When you lay down for a 30-minute nap and wake up 5 hours later.

23. When you run out of clean underwear.

24. When you have a fever, but can't miss class because of attendance.

25. When the dorm washing machine shrinks the sleeves on all of your shirts.

26. When you get your first B (or C or D or C) in a class.

27. When you sleep through your alarm and miss class.

28. When your roommate turns the air down to 42 degrees when you're in the shower.

29. When your significant other is friends with an old flame.

30. When you can't sign up for classes because you have an 'outstanding balance.'

31. When your mental health is subpar, but you don't have time to fix that.

32. When the paper towel dispenser runs out.

33. When you walk to the library and all of the computers are taken.

34. When you lose touch with close friends from high school.

35. When the line for Starbucks wraps around and out the door and around the corner