Meeting people is hard. Especially girls. We are complicated and sometimes annoying, and mostly hard to read. Well, I compiled a list of questions you may want to ask a girl on your first day.
1. What is your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. Did you enjoy living there?
4. Do you have any siblings?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What is your favorite food?
7. What is your favorite color when you are not at home?
8. If you had to be murdered, how would you want it to happen?
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. If you had a dragon, who would you have burnt into an unrecognizable crisp first?
11. What's your favorite kind of plant?
12. What is your favorite movie?
13. If you could name three fictional characters to describe your life, who would they be?
14. What's your favorite book?
15. What kind of hair product do you use?
16. If you could bring back someone dead, who would it be?
17. Who is your favorite president?
18. What do you wanna be when you grow up?
19. Would you rather be invisible or be able to fly?
20. Do you start eating a muffin before you unwrap the little muffin sleeve or after you unwrap the little muffin sleeve?
21. Besides “hot cross buns” how many songs can you play on a recorder?
22. If you could be an animal, what would it be?
23. Are you a Walmart or a Harris Teeter kind of person?
24. Do you roll your toilet paper over or under?
25. Do you thinks bugs can fall in love?
26. Who is your favorite Disney character?
27. Are you a Slytherin or a Hufflepuff?
28. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love chicken nuggets?
29. What's your favorite show to binge watch on Netflix?
30. Who would you let punch you directly in the face?
31. How seriously do you take a game of Monopoly?
32. Do you prefer McDonalds or Burger King?
33. What's your favorite flavor of Pringles?
34. What's your biggest fear?
35. Are you emotionally stable?