20 Good Icebreaker Questions

20 Questions To Ask Your Friends When You're Bored

Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?

92395
New Line Cinema

20 questions. Let's be honest, we've all played it. Whether I'd like to admit this or not, I still play it. When it's 2 a.m. and I can't sleep, we all have that one special person that we know will still be awake. So I send the most middle school text possible that is, “hey wanna play 20 questions?"

Now, for those of you who have never experienced the thrilling game of 20 questions, it's usually when you're texting someone and the “what's up nothing you?" conversation is lacking. The game is as simple as it sounds. You ask a person a question, they answer, then they ask you. Now, the problem with this game is sometimes boys tend to go the “sexual" 20 questions route. Also known as asking “so like ... are you a virgin?" on the first question.

SEE MORE: 10 Burning Questions About Hookups You've Always Wanted To Ask, Answered By A Totally Honest College Dude
To avoid this awkward encounter, I decided to write a list of questions that are just as juicy as “how many people have you slept with?" and still as innocent as "what's your favorite color?"

1. What are you most proud of?

2. List 5 things that make you instantly happy.

3. If you were going to write a book, what would it be about?

4. If you could be anywhere in the world right this very moment, where would you be?

5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

6. Have you ever danced in the rain?

7. What's your perfect pizza?

8. What's the best compliment you ever received?

9. Ugly and live forever or attractive and die young?

10. You discover that your awesome one-year-old child is not yours because of a mix-up at the hospital. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?

11. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

12. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?

13. Favorite pick-up line?

14. Favorite breakfast food? *arguably the most important question, ever.

15. Have you ever been in a food fight? If so, explain.

16. Mountains or the beach?

17. Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with?

18. Which of the four seasons is your favorite?

19. Celebrity crush?

20. What would you be if you could be anything in the world?

From Your Site Articles