34 Of The Best Quotes You'll Ever Hear

34 Of The Best Quotes You'll Ever Hear

336

1. "The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn." -David Russell

2. "Hate isn't the most dangerous thing, indifference is." -Lauren Oliver

3. "Knowing what you want is half the battle." -Unknown

4. "Boundaries don't keep other people out, they fence you in." -Grey's Anatomy

5. "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." -E.E. Cummings

6. "You'll break the worry habit the day you decide you can meet and master the worst that can happen to you." -Arnold Glasow

7. "We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." -Carlos Castaneda

8. "The hardest roads are the only ones worth being on."-Unknown

9. "It's important to take the time to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can still hear you." -Meredith Grey

10. "The past is nothing but a weight. It will build inside you like a stone." -Lauren Oliver

11. "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear." -The Princess Diaries

12. "There is no guarantee that time is going to be there." -Unknown

13. "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -Franklin Roosevelt

14. "You are confined only by the walls you build yourself." -Andrew Murphy

15. "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr. Seuss

16. "What screws us up most in life is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be." -Socrates

17. "It's not who you are that holds you back ... it's who you think you're not." -Dennis Waitley

18. "Let your faith be bigger than your fear." -Unknown

19. "Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." -Carl Bard

20. "Life begins outside your comfort zone." -Unknown

21. "Without change there is no future to look forward to." -Unknown

22. "Be at war with your vices." -Benjamin Franklin

23. "Enjoy the little things for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." -Kurt Vonnegut

24. "The light belongs to everyone." -Unknown

25. "You can only worry about the things you can control." -Vanessa Rousso

26. "Doing a terrible thing doesn't make you a terrible person." -Grey's Anatomy

27. "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." -Winston Churchill

28. "You shouldn't compare yourself to other people because no one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you." -Unknown

29. "Courage does not always roar, sometimes its the little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow." -Mary Anne Radmacher

30. "Love is the best thing we do." -How I Met Your Mother

31. "Some of the best things in life are total mistakes." -Paycheck

32. "We do what we can and hope for the best. That's all anybody can do." -Grey's Anatomy

33. "Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself." -George Bernard

34. "I want to say I lived each day until I died." -Beyonce