1. "The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn." -David Russell

2. "Hate isn't the most dangerous thing, indifference is." -Lauren Oliver

3. "Knowing what you want is half the battle." -Unknown

4. "Boundaries don't keep other people out, they fence you in." -Grey's Anatomy

5. "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." -E.E. Cummings

6. "You'll break the worry habit the day you decide you can meet and master the worst that can happen to you." -Arnold Glasow

7. "We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." -Carlos Castaneda

8. "The hardest roads are the only ones worth being on."-Unknown

9. "It's important to take the time to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can still hear you." -Meredith Grey

10. "The past is nothing but a weight. It will build inside you like a stone." -Lauren Oliver

11. "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear." -The Princess Diaries

12. "There is no guarantee that time is going to be there." -Unknown

13. "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -Franklin Roosevelt

14. "You are confined only by the walls you build yourself." -Andrew Murphy

15. "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr. Seuss

16. "What screws us up most in life is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be." -Socrates

17. "It's not who you are that holds you back ... it's who you think you're not." -Dennis Waitley

18. "Let your faith be bigger than your fear." -Unknown

19. "Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." -Carl Bard

20. "Life begins outside your comfort zone." -Unknown

21. "Without change there is no future to look forward to." -Unknown

22. "Be at war with your vices." -Benjamin Franklin

23. "Enjoy the little things for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." -Kurt Vonnegut

24. "The light belongs to everyone." -Unknown

25. "You can only worry about the things you can control." -Vanessa Rousso

26. "Doing a terrible thing doesn't make you a terrible person." -Grey's Anatomy

27. "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." -Winston Churchill

28. "You shouldn't compare yourself to other people because no one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you." -Unknown

29. "Courage does not always roar, sometimes its the little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow." -Mary Anne Radmacher

30. "Love is the best thing we do." -How I Met Your Mother

31. "Some of the best things in life are total mistakes." -Paycheck

32. "We do what we can and hope for the best. That's all anybody can do." -Grey's Anatomy

33. "Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself." -George Bernard

34. "I want to say I lived each day until I died." -Beyonce