I try to stay focused on my school work 95 percent of the time, but sometimes I find myself coming up with different ways to procrastinate doing my schoolwork. If you are like me and find yourself needing different ways to procrastinate here is a comprehensive list of multiple ways, maybe even productive ways, to procrastinate to your heart's content.
1. Giving yourself a pedicure.
2. Organizing your planner.
3. Arrange your iPhone apps by color.
4. Cleaning you room.
5. Organize your closet.
6. Get into political fights on Facebook.
7. Go to the gym.
8. Get temporarily obsessed with an online game.
9. Go to Target.
10. Stalk friends on social media.
11. Stalk strangers on social media.
12. Plan an entire event on Pinterest. (extra time if it's a wedding)
13. Look up studying tips on Pinterest.
14. Watch makeup/hair tutorials on Youtube.
15. Bake cookies.
16. Take a nap.
17. Do laundry (unless you are procrastinating this also)
18. Make a fort in your bedroom (no responsibilities allowed inside).
19. Watch your family's political fights on Facebook.
20. Call your mom.
21. Call your dad.
22. Study the placements of emojis on the keyboard.
23. Calculate the approximate amount of student loans you will have to pay back after graduation.
24. Cry after realizing you will forever be in debt.
25. Memorize different parts of the constitution.
26. Find the perfect everyday makeup look.
27. Start a new Netflix series.
28. Try every filter on Snapchat.
29. Read an article about procrastinating
30. Write an article about procrastinating.