30 Quotes To Reassure You That You Are Going To Be OK

You are worth more than you think.

34859
tumblr

This past week I have been hit with news that a great guy loved by many took his own life. Although I did not know him personally, I am deeply saddened for him and all his loved ones. I can't imagine how empty you must feel in this world in order to end your own life. This story has impacted me drastically and has given me a constant reminder that it will always get better. With that being said, here are some quotes to give you some reassurance about life when you feel like you've hit rock bottom, or to help someone you know who is currently suffering.

1. "Slow progress is still progress."

2. "We are supposed to feel. We are supposed to love. And hate. And hurt. And grieve and break and be destroyed and rebuild ourselves to be destroyed again. That is human. That is humanity. That's being alive. That's the point. That's the entire point. Don't avoid it. Don't extinguish it."

3. "You're not designed for everyone to like you."

4. "Sometimes you need people around you who make you remember why it's all fun and games and that life isn't so serious after all."

5. "The sun will rise and we will try again."

6. "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave."

7. "It is our own mental attitude which makes the world what it is for us. Our thoughts make things beautiful, our thoughts make things ugly. The whole world is in our own minds. Learn to see things in the proper light."

8. "Don't let yesterday take up too much of today."

9. "You can't always be strong but you can always be brave."

10. "Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My god do you learn."

11. "Never regret your past, it only makes you stronger to face the future."

12. "Fill your life with good vibes and positivity, and the negative forces will not affect you. Have fun. Laugh often. Love deeply. Life truly is a gift."

13. "During your journey to success, you’re going to have to go through tough times. It’ll take persistence, determination, and pure hard work. Nothing worth having ever comes easy, so keep on keeping on."

14. "There are no accidents. Whatever happens, it is for a reason. We might not always see the reason, but we can always trust it’s there."

15. "Just a quick reminder: you can’t please everyone."

16. "Eventually you’ll end up where you need to be, with who you’re meant to be with, and doing what you should be doing."

17. "I just love the thought that great things are coming. No matter what you’re going through, there’s so much to look forward to."

18. "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error."

19. "The beautiful thing about life is that you can always change, grow and get better. You aren’t defined by your past. You aren’t your mistakes."

20. "Just let things play out, what’s supposed to happen will happen."

21. "Be thankful for your blessings and never doubt your struggles. Don’t ask why it happened, just be thankful for the strength it gave you."

22. "No matter what knocks you down in life, get back up and keep going. Never give up. Great blessings are a result of great perseverance."

23. "If you’re having a bad day, just remember that you have managed to get through every bad day you’ve had. You’ll make it through this one too."

25. "It takes a lot of courage to push through hard times. Never give up. Good things are coming your way."

26. "It’s okay to restart and recreate. Don’t spend time beating yourself up over something that went wrong. There’s always another chance."

27. "People who do you wrong are just helping you. They’re helping you realize what you don’t need in your life and what you really deserve."

28. "As you start and end the day, be thankful for every little thing in your life. You will come to realize how blessed you really are."

29. "You have to go through the worst to get the best."

30. "Understand that the universe is giving you challenges to help you to become the greatest version of yourself."