3 More Things INTJ Females Are Tired Of Hearing

There is no arguing with the majestic force of the female INTJ.

740

So "5 Things Female INTJs Are Tired Of Hearing" was a great start. However, female INTJs are apparently tired of hearing quite a bit more. As they are so rare, group vent sessions are few and far between. This means many female INTJs will have to make do with commiserating via the written word. Therefore, the list must be expanded.

1. "That's the way it's always been done."

Trust me, you don't want to get an INTJ started on this one. The INTJ brain is a logic superhighway. If a practice is inefficient, outdated or could be improved in any possible way, then that is how it should be done. Arguments with references to tradition or overly idealized world views will not compute. An INTJ would also point out that the word "always" makes a very dangerous claim; a single instance to the contrary and the entire statement is false. So hand the girl the power drill for crying out loud! Let her be the first female wrestler in the entire school. Watch her be the first in the dojo to ever earn a second degree black belt. There's a first time for everything, but sometimes there needs to be a last time too.

2. "I had no idea you felt like that."

Well, Buddy, you didn't ask. As mentioned in the previous article, INTJs aren't big on emotions and some view this as a little out of character for women. Therefore, assumptions about feelings can be very dangerous with INTJ females. The good part about it is they are also very straightforward. If something is a little up in the air, then just ask. They will be honest and answer with the utmost clarity.

3. "Insert any passive-aggressive phrase here."

Don't do it. Just don't. Do it and you die. If an INTJ picks up on it (and there is a high probability that they won't), then they will be extremely annoyed. Once again, directness is the name of the game. INTJs will find it pathetic that someone can't say they have a problem with someone. This means the female INTJ usually sits back and laughs at anything that resembles middle school lunch table drama. As John Mayer would sing, "Say what you need to say."

Though they may be subject to the more than occasional misunderstanding, there is no arguing with the majestic force of the female INTJ. They are truly epic. Whether this has been a case of, "Wow, there really are other people like me!" or a guide to understanding your local female INTJ, do give a little leeway for the individual. (We hate putting people in boxes, even if we love breaking out of them.)